Tturbulence Muslim Thinkers
6:09 AM | Author: setiya
Friends of all, the night nisfu sa'ban we skip this is very clear is Ramadan, where all the good deeds and charity in our case in the countdown terkecilpun akan pleated by Allah SWT, our faith as a brace this opportunity I have stories that will arouse insyaallah us to further deepens Teachings of Islam. let's see together.

I find many of the other Bible verses. However, during the last five years none of ustadz that kutemui can meyakinkanku to enter Islam, to finally meet a Muslim trust.
I was born in Andreas Abraham Protestant family in 1965 in Jakarta. I always move home and the school where my father as a police office. My high School in Medan.Tahun in 1991 moved to Yogyakarta. Now living in Ciputat.
I lecture on theology in 1997 at Jogja. A year later, I often argue with the ustadz. One-back at them as losers compete with the argument. I always easy to overcome them, because they are not especially deep in the religion. Meanwhile, every day I demanded to learn the Qur'an and the Bible as a Christian to enter the stock Islam. In studying them, I find many changes in the Bible but not with the Qur'an.
Any country in the Holy Qur'an printed in Arabic always use the exact same even though different years printed. While the Bible, published year is also different redaction verses. For example, in the mold in 1941 and 1991 years mentioned forbidden to eat pork (Leviticus 11:7-8) and in print in 1996 and 2007 in the same paragraph that eating pork is forbidden forest. That is, if that does not keep clean!
Strange, when God rectify it? And many other contradictions that the imanku. But I have a glance of Islam. Because I still assessing what Islam consist of by people.

Bath flower

In 2000 I was assigned to Madura. There I met Imran Kyai in Batu Ampar. He spoke what was I do not care. Because that is how my mind to make other people enter the Christian. Invite him to read it in my personal library.
I am interested in the start of Islam, especially when reading the history of Prophet Muhammad SAW convey his teachings in Mecca and Medina in the implementation of Islam. Growing up to lead the civilization of the world.
I record important information from each book that I read. One of the book titled Islam from A to Z. The book was very unusual for me. Discuss economic issues, social, cultural and other perspectives of Islam than the system in the UK.
After it from there, in 2001, I even study theology in Grogol Jakarta. Year 2002 I wish I submit to enter Islam in Muslim-my friend. He found me with a Kyai in Pandeglang. Thursday, we stayed in the house. I ordered the flower bath in the night prior to the confession Shalat Friday.
Kiai is menyan turn, cut the chicken. I ordered the flower bath. In my heart said, for I have learned that Islam is not like this. Rasulullah SAW kutahu the only confession guide only. I do not feel comfortable to ask why this ritual is done. So, when there is an opportunity, I immediately blurred!

Muslim thinkers

On 2 August 2003, I am acquainted with Budiman Sitompul. When he kutahu Islamic people, kuutarakan masalahku. He promised to mempertemukanku with a ustadz that without such a bizarre ritual. Three days later, we meet it is.
"I Wayuman Wongso a Muslim thinker," said a delighted ustadz called Abu Hisan that. "Puji God, I dipertemukan with Muslim thinkers and Andreas Abraham, also a Christian thinker," I said. We also discussed. He explains Islam is similar to the books that I read it in Madura.
Then he said, "But sorry, when you see the condition of Muslims at this time, you do not directly consider the concept of Islam is wrong. For the collapse of leadership since the Islamic Turkish Muslims to be broken like this. " He also explained extensively about Islamic belief and continued leadership since Rasul Hijrah to Madinah until fall Khilafah in Turkey.
I remember the words of direct cross-religious lecturer Edwyin Luiskul when filling in the course Grogol. He says, do not be afraid to Islam despite their majority in number but in a minority role. Because they do not have a union leadership. Islam akan giant back into a strong bond when one of leadership.
Abu Hisan and I also discussed each day. But on the day I was invited Kamisnya church to give spiritual splash of water in one of the hotels in Jakarta. Of course in the inner heart of conflicts. I may not refuse it because one of my duties as pastor.
For that I be paid each month. Added supplies and household needs, education for my daughters, all of the cost of treatment I and my children by the wife of the church. When I submit my determination to enter Islam, clearly I will lose it all.
Returned from the hotel, I am very nervous. And I direct that a Muslim thinker. Kuceritakan all. He even foreverglo I, but it is exactly that makes me determined unanimously to fathom and embrace Islam. He said that he was a lawyer, get a lot of money, but his life suffering. Because of him, would not want to, need to defend a guilty client.
He was leaving work after the turn of turn on the concept of Islam which he got from the Islamic activists mengontaknya. "I can now Alhamdulillah be grateful as is, happy to spread the religion of Islam invites people to apply Syariat Islam," he said.
I believe the more people that this is kucari, I remember greeting lecturer in cross-cultural Rambadeta Grogol. He said that Islam is Syariat, Syariat of Islam. So do not apply to Muslims Syariat. Because it will make the Muslims back into a giant and we ant!
Since then, I determined unanimously to select any Islamic succession struggle and the risk that Muslims back into a giant. Esoknya So, before Friday prayers, with community leaders witnessed Serua Ciputat, I trust that led to Muslim confession of faith. Alhamdulillah



|
This entry was posted on 6:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: