Sensitivity to reprimand
6:40 AM | Author: setiya
"Sensitivity to the reprimand is Alertfor doubt that we need"

I certainly would like to have your inner tranquility. But I think you know that this does not exist tranquility but for the humble. And there is not a humble attitude is sincere but it was produced by God in every situation. This is particularly true in situations where we are answerable for things that people who do not condescend to us, and also when we realize our inner weaknesses. But we should face trial to trial, because we repeatedly akan kan dihadap with these things.

Sign that the humble attitude that is born of God when we are no longer surprised with the correction by others, or upset because our hearts refuse. As children, we know well that we edit it properly, but we must also acknowledge with humility the fact that we can not, by ourselves, to make the necessary corrections. We know who we are, and we have no hope for better but through the grace of God. Wig-wig from other people, and hard as if not high, is actually less than what we received indeed feasible. If we find ourselves angry and rebellious, we must understand that the attitude irritability corrected at the time that is much more severe weakness of all we note. And if such situation, we know that the correction will not make us more humble. If we keep revenge because that would be reproved shows how we need the wig. In fact, does not sting reproval akan felt if our old man dead. Thus, the trimming is painful, the more we actually need them.

I apologize if I have said too hard. But do not help doubting my love for you. Remember what I say is not coming from me. This is from God. Hand of God and that I use to give a jolt to the painful "I am the" who are giving you so many problems. If I have caused you feel sick, remember that pain is to prove that I have been a sensitive point clink in yourself. So tunduklah to God and receive all of his handling of yourself, so you will immediately get the peace and tranquility in your soul.

You have often tells people about the importance of surrender to God. Now, it is very important for you to take your own advice. Oh, how beautiful grace to go down to the top you can if you like a little child to receive all the corrections and trimming the Lord use to make your humble and submissive. I pray that He will completely destroy the life of "the-I" in you so that "the I" is not at all found.
By: Francois M. Fenelon
|
This entry was posted on 6:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: