Letters for lovers of birthdays
6:37 AM | Author: setiya

In a while, we had With the problems in which we must be separated with our pair, either because the work or other issues that cause you separate from your partner, its the same thing with my current date is May 8 2009, candidate's wife my birthday, sad and just want to go home soon but I think it is the power to create jobs while we separate, I am sure many will struggle all the wisdom of this, I can only write a letter of a beloved sweetheart.



Assalamualaikum Wr Wb

Puji Syukur and all to Him (Allah SWT), The Sholawat adoration and prayers to our Great Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Before that I am very sorry Prompt, which should be in addition to its I-accompany you in your happy day at this time (08/05/2009)

But what is the power of God, still we suspend the meeting, so let's Positive thinking certainly much wisdom from all of us at this time Amin Go ..

In the happy days I would like to invite you to request while Ber do'a, May Allah give strength to keep our to each other honesty, trust and faithful to arrive on the day we marry, build families and end up picking only run for a command to his happy world and the Hereafter. Amen ...

enough that it seems I'd like to submit in your happy day, Allah heareth and fulfill our Do'a Amin ya robbal alamin

Wasalam



NB: I always keep my self for this ye
|
This entry was posted on 6:37 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: